Saturday, June 30, 2007

Joining the Tagging Game

Tagged for Meme.

Twice has tagged me for her meme. So here I hurry along the cascade.

Rules

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Random Facts

1. I wear Swatch watches only.
2. I have had 13 casts to mend my bones in my life time.
3. Candles rock!
4. Beer snob.
5. There is a target drawn on the back of my lab coat. Hmmm....
6. Own 6 different colored Birkenstock.
7. I have owned 10 parakeets named Rocky I - X(consecutively) and accidentally (I swear!) killed them.
8. Won the "Top-Scan" Award as fastest cashier at Winn-Dixie (the low-price leader, where quality is high and prices are low) during my college years.

Now I have to tag eight bloggers: Gentleman's C, Astrodyke, Lesboprof, A Delicate Boy, Female Science Professor, Professing Mama, See Jane Compute
Ok. There are only 7, but oh well.

1 comment:

Lesboprof said...

Thanks for tagging me! And sorry to hear about the reception at the new place. Don't take what they say as gospel... You will find your own way!

Good luck. And be careful! No need for a 14th cast! (Geez!)